Do you want to delete customers from QuickBooks? Don't worry. Here you can learn how to delete a customer in Quickbooks Online and make it 'inactive', whether a job is complete or you're tidying your records. Learn Here More!
top of page
bottom of page
Good evening, write my college paper! We always do our best to find the most suitable writer for your order to make sure all your requirements will be met. Don’t forget that you can also choose a native speaker to complete the order. It will cost you more as well.
QuickBooks, developed by Intuit, helps your business keep track of expenses, transactions and customer lists. In QuickBooks, customer lists enable you to organize and view important information, such as name, address and account balance. If a customer becomes inactive, QuickBooks allows you to remove his name from the list. Hiding the name lets you keep the customer on file, while deleting the name permanently removes the customer from QuickBooks. You can also merge similar or duplicate names to clean up the list.
Hide a Customer Name
1. Click "Customer Center" at the top of the QuickBooks window.
2. Click "Customers & Jobs" on the left side of the window.
3. Double-click the name of the customer you want to hide.
4. Click "Customer is Inactive" in the resulting Edit window. Click "OK."
Merge Customer Names
1. Click "Customer Center" in QuickBooks. Click "Customers & Jobs."
2. Double-click on the customer name you want to remove.
3. Change the customer name to the name you want to use in the Edit window. Click "OK." Click "Yes" to merge the customer names.
Delete a Customer Name
1. Start QuickBooks. Click on "Customer Center" and "Customers & Jobs."
2. Click on the customer name you want to remove. Click "Edit."
3. Click "Delete Customer:Job" to remove the customer from QuickBooks. Repeat this process for each customer you want to delete.
More info: Cloud Based QuickBooks | QuickBooks Accountant Desktop